Monday, March 12, 2012

Bull Droppings

sometimes i get really pissed of xxxxxxxxx
last night we were talking bout xxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxx
i answered an "owhh..."
that dick said " still say wanna go for xxxxx..bla bla bla "
i said i learned in xxxxxxxxxx already what's your problem ??
i didn't say i don't know anything about it ok ??!
walao...
that's xxx...always think that i don't know a single thing
(though it's true)
xx rolled xxx eyes
like fuck you
you yourself rushed me for a fucking xxxx
then you're being so discouraging talk crap like this
congrats coz you're halfway ruining my xxxx
i'm fucking scared here u talk shit there
fuck you la
i didn't wana tell you what's my xxxx juz coz i know this would happen
don't tell you then say people blurrr or aimles
you say privately completely fine with me
but you embarrass me in front of your friends and family ok
wanna talk then use ur brain
know how to gossip and discourage people
ask me my plan then i tell u la
tell u ady then u say this kinda crap
next time
i'm juz gonna act stupid
although i'm already fucking stupid..
and thanks for constantly reminding me i'm stupid

2 comments: