Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy For Good .. =)

1st things 1st..
i handed in all my homework today !! (break record)
all done in last-minute..
but still vry happy la....

Wenny was absent for school today coz she doesn't wana stay back for extra class..
sat with mj and we proposed a contract
titled as 'Janji MJ & Joey 2011'
we wrote down what we want each other to promise to do and not to do on a paper..
as for me, i wrote "不可以牵XX的手,有任何暧昧动作,和 flying kiss"
guess what she said, "我ok..除非XX主动"
what ??!!
then i said "算了,不用签了!! "
i was vry angry of course..normally i hold her hands then raise her voice at me
XX hold then she allows ..!! hmph !!
didn't feel like talkin' to mj..

recess time...
i was sitting on a bench ..mj asked me to go over to the carpark to check something out..
as i was kinda pissed, didn't wanna choi her much..
surprisingly mj came grabbing my right hand along and showed me a car
she told me poiting a car "nah...this is Khuzairy's(one of our teachers) car !! "
i was like " what =.=''' ..swt..." 
at the same time, there's a big window at the carpark where people can see us from above..
our classmates (including XX ) saw us and shouted our names..
" 郑经理(mj) 黄秘书(me) 竟然在幽会 !! " Ah Moi Vietnam said...
haha..our class is like a big company..
" 哇..还牵手哦!! " XX said..
totally shocked and stood there didn't know what to do..
guess what mj did ??
she held my hand and left the carpark to our secret place !!
 SUPER GUM DONG !! T^T..
but i remained silent coz didn't wana make it so exaggerating ..
super happy la.....woohoo !!

during Physics lesson
i showed mj my right hand..
wenny wrote 'Komsas' on it yesterday..
reminding me to finish my komsas homework..
i did it ^^..i did finish my  komsas and handed in.. =)
'你要珍惜', mj told me..
yeap..this is a precious friendship and i will appreciate it for sure..
and i came up with an idea of 3 of us going for a trip on this coming holiday..
mj agreed ! wheee..i wana take lotsa photos..yeah =D

During Moral lesson, my partner wenny is absent so i terpaksa sat alone..
super bored and i dozed off while copying Moral notes..
Mj threw a liquid paper at me to wake me up
honestly i don't like people kacao me when sleeping !!
hate hate hate..but i knw it's for my own good so it doesn't matter..
unless it really hurts and i get frightened real badly..

after school, as the extra class the compulsory for all of us to attend..
we stayed back @@...sien.....
ate Dau Fu Fa for lunch..
haha..a.k.a 豆腐花..
everyone seemed to be very high and happy during the extra class..
for me it was boring like hell..zz...
but did learn how to answer some bio and chemistry questions..

done with the extra class, walked out from class to wait for my school bus..
on the way saw those 'hiao' group practicing their dancing performance for camp..
sorry to say but their dancing suckass..
but it's none of my concern now..
i should relax and concentrate on my studies..
just hoping u guys will do your very best
and won't embarrass the club and our school..
although i hate this school more than anything else.. ><

haha..reached home and told jiak shi mi about the incident at carpark
still feeling very happy..woots ! XD

had soyamilk and swiss roll for snack then went upstairs
read Wenny's blog and laughed my ass off..
wahaha..xiao po wenny ..
well i'm still feeling kinda bitter bout the club thingy but it's ok..
we really made the right decision :) ....
but thanks to you too coz u reli gave me alot of  “指路” along the way..
and fang xin ..i will make u very 高潮 during zaman kegemilangan of our freindship...
ngek ngek.... XD
overall..
nice + happy today !!

 
 Blogged, Joey.

No comments:

Post a Comment