Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Humiliation ...

Thank God i was late for school today..
reached sch arnd 7.40am ..missed the assembly ..
the moment i enter class.. 1st thing i heard was 
" Joey !! 我觉得你很可怜叻!! "
" eh joey, x suka la budak form 4 tu.."
i was like what happened ?? then angeline told me 
she as a teacher, declared that i'm not responsible as a president
she said pengetua pilih berdasarkan prestasi pelajar..
and she even asked the new key officers to go up on stage
did some recognition for them..

i was surprised that i felt nothin' @@ ...
but u know what..?
i've put in so much effort, money, energy for this club gig..
this is what i get in return ??
yea right..prestasi..
i am confident..the new president's prestasi is lower than mine !!
she doesn't know a single thing!!
ask her to do simple thing. end up didn't do..
but when the teacher asked who's the one to be blamed..
obviously it's her but she'll put the blame on me
saying that is none of her business..
say what ??!!....
i can guarantee..most of the job I AM the one who's been doing..
when i ask anyone of 'em to help out..
they'll give lame excuses..
but after they know what post they got..
ask them to do what oso they'll do..hypocrites.
and teacher, i've obeyed and followed whatever u said..
u don't have to humiliate me in front of all and degrade yourself..
honestly, i don't see anybody standing at your side after u humiliated me etc..
except for the president herself and some other hypocrites.
pecat me then pecat me.. i've accepted it and i even tried to help juniors..
you don't have to humiliate me like this.. 
that makes everybody think you're jealous of my ability..
you're scared and you want me to stop..
it's obvious.. you don't have to deny this fact.

anyway, i got so much better when i knew i got A for Malay..
broke my record.. i am thankful and will put in more effort..
recess time, mj and i went to our secret place..
i laid on her lap gazing at the sky..
i told her im so thankful to have such good people around me.
my sister said *hugs* when she knew what had happened to me
last weekend she sayang my forehead asking me not to think so much.
yesterday my brother bought me drinks when i was feeling down(read the post below)
wenny comforted me and sayang me in class today..
mj said " i've told you so. since long long ago "
LoL.. why didn't i realize ?

at class today, i took kang nie and miko's bag and went 'modelling' walking around the class..
their reaction were kinda interesting when asking me to return their bags..
LOL ... XD
i took part in the school's drama for peringkat daerah..
hope everything goes well..

and of course, many people asked me about this morning..
some i don't even feel like answering..
there was a meeting after school..
i thought i should attend but listed down things they should prepare at last..
i wanted to attend but i doubt that she'll humiliate me again..
i thought it's ok i've given them the list then they'll just do the job.
now i'll wish you all good luck.
anything u can still ask me (if you're willing to)
and teacher, actually u don't have to choose new president ady
u can be the president since u're the one who's making the decisions now(not the president)
good luck.. !! :D

but now i am confused..
should or should not attend forum ?
should or should not attend camp this weekend ?
wenny sid " Joey, i wana quit this club. "
kai ling said " join KH club.. we welcome you !! "
and should i or should not quit this club ?
question marks...

but i've learnt some valuable lessons..
1st - This society is full of hypocrites..nobody is to be trusted
2nd- sometimes letting go might free u from suffering and unhappiness
3rd- i'd rather be hated for being real, than loved for being fake
4th -appreciate my family and friends
5th-concentrate on my studies !

"Good times become good Memories ; Bad times become good Lessons"-Flashy

Blogged , Joey.


No comments:

Post a Comment