Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Broken English

English paper today
yesterday i received tips bout 'an unforgettable experience'
read through few essays on the Internet last night
then i decided to write about my super scary ride on a roller coaster
checked the dictionary for tons of words describing the fear and anxiety on a roller coaster
guess what ?
it was actually 'a beautiful experience' on the paper.
i went SHAIZA! the moment i saw that.
wrote about my first time fishing with my dad instead
and the environment around the river is goddamn beautiful bla bla bla
i'm freakin doomed!
had lotsa grammatical mistakes there.
should i start using formal english on my blog ?
but no one's gonna correct me here.
well i can't let mummy or daddy help me out
they're gonna know so much bout my secrets and start nagging, no way.
conclusion is continue using pasar english.
mmm.

Blogged, Joey.


4 comments:

  1. haha, Pasar english is Malaysian's Culture, you should be proud that you know this special language. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly it doesn't during exams ^^ll

    ReplyDelete
  3. well... I could help. If you want to. Just post an example and I'll just correct it? When I have the time fufufufu. but I'm not the best around so forgive me is I do mistakes from time to time. Your best bet is to attend a Pro-English course. It's costy, but very good. A friend of mine went there and boy, was his English really trasnformed both verbally and in written form.

    ReplyDelete