Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Whoa..It almost hit me in the face.

WTH
i've been crying in school for the whole day.
i feel ridiculous...walao
no idea why on earth i did that.
but goddammit i coudn't control myself.
after school i immediately called ah ma,
guess everything's gonna be alright =)
ahma always has her way to cheer people up.
made me laughed so hard on the phone. haha

btw, daddy bought me a new phone.
but not the model i wanted.
still it's an impressive one...well..to me. ><
sony ericsson X10 mini.
after passing the phone to moi,
he called up to ask if i like the phone.
so nice of him ^_^
TQ TQ daddy.

having mid-term for the moment.
not in the mood to study.
exam damn membosankan mien.
yer yer yer.......
still have to study lor,
go now go now.

Blogged, you-know-who.
hmm...you do...right ?

No comments:

Post a Comment