Monday, May 23, 2011

Miracle ^_^

yesterday i called up miinjye,
and i was talking bout primary school friends and stuff.
i kinda miss my friends at primary school and how long we haven't been contacting each other.
then i told miinjye bout my gang and all.
one of them was angel.
well...what surprised me is that miinjye actually knows angel ?!
she told me they met at BM tuition at the year 2005
i thing we could hang out some day.
since miinjye and angel knows each other.
will call KaiYong out as well.
we all should meet up.
as for XinRou and ShuChyi..
i don't know...
like want care dont want care like that everytime i contact them.
will see to it then.
looking forward for u guys to meet up and we should go outing.
hell yeah.

and OMG i'm so bummed !
i searched my whole bag for my calculator today.
couldn't find it that i had to borrow from KaiLing during exam.
then just now i looked around my room, couch, study table wondering where the hell i put my calculator.
almost gone mad coz tomorrow will be having addmaths paper.
no choice but to search my bag again.
and then i found it !!
frickin' lame but what the hell ?
shitty day i'll say.

Blogged, Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment