Monday, February 28, 2011

Last day of February

how time flies..im running outta time >< !!
today was kinda a shittie day for me..
yes..go on..
humiliate me however u like..
say whatever u like to make people hate me..
i won't say a word coz u're just degrading urself doing that
no teachers would say that about their own students even after they've put in so much effort
unless that person is really retarded..like u
i don't wana talk bad bout u nemore..
makes my mood nt good only..

neways aftern my bro came back from school
i told him i was in a bad mood coz someone just talked bad bout me behind my back
he said don't give a damn..without those people i'm still able to live on..
ignore what people say behind ur back or u'll be acting like an idiot..
so what if u've lotsa friends...how many u manage to keep ?
useless if u don't have  any REAL friends..
realized he knows more than i do... =(
then he bought me coke and ice lemon tea ^^
of course i was vry happy and we shared half half of it plus a pack twisties..(x gemuk pun hairan)
hahaha..thank you...so touched and thankful...
i love coke <3

Dear God, please ...for heaven's sake..
bless me a better tomorrow..
i've made mistakes
i've apologized and fixed it
just please...hope everything goes well for me ..
k ??

"You shouldn't sacrifice who you are just because someone has a problem with it. If they don't like you for who you are, then its their loss."- PassionQuotes
Arius ! hakunamatata...

Blogged, Joey.

No comments:

Post a Comment